1. OBJECTIVE. The focus is on the training for the “KARPATY CUP”. All CW operators are invited to participate.
2. DATE AND TIME. Every last Thursday of each quarter (4 stages annualy) from 18:00 UTC to 19:59 UTC.
- 1 stage “Spring” – 30.03.2017.
- 2 stage “Summer” – 29.06.2017.
- 3 stage “Autumn” – 26.10.2017.
- 4 stage “Winter” – 28.12.2017.
3. FREQUENCIES. 3530-3560 kHz.
4. MODE. CW.
5. CATEGORIES. Single (SO), CheckLog.
6. PARTICIPANTS. Amateur Radio Operators World-Wide.
7. POWER. Max. 100 W.
8. EXCHANGE. Six figures: the serial Nr of the QSO and the serial Nr of the last corespondent's QSO. RST is not required. The RST will be considered 599 for all valid contacts. This is to be used for QSL purposes.
First QSO exchange: 001 000. QSO with the same station is allowed in 10 minutes. (Any station can be worked once every 10 minutes - on the 10-th minute or after it). For example : QSO at 00:02 next QSO is OK at 00:12 or later. (The seconds are not important!).
- The unconfirmed QSOs will not count for points.
- Points for QSOs will not count if the time in the logbook of participants differs more than 2 minutes.
- Each valid QSO counts 1 point regardless of country.
10. FINAL SCORE. The sum of the QSO points.
During the contest we recommend to use Live Contest Score Server: http://cqcontest.net
11. LOGS. Cabrillo format send as attached file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to put the station callsign and the number of stage in the "Subject:" line of your letter.
NAME: Bogdan Z. Velgan
ADDRESS: Trolleybusna str. 14/33
QSO: 3607 CW 2017-03-29 1916 UR5SMS 001 000 UT5SA 001 000
QSO: 3607 CW 2017-03-29 1916 UR5SMS 002 001 UX7NW 023 002
QSO: 3607 CW 2017-03-29 1916 UR5SMS 003 023 US0SU 387 254
QSO: 3607 CW 2017-03-29 1918 UR5SMS 004 387 UZ5DX 001 001
12. PAPER LOGS. NO PAPER LOGS ACCEPTED.
13. DEADLINE. 24 hours after the contest !
14. WINNERS AND AWARDS.
- Winners of the CARPATHIAN SPRINT is determined by the sum of the best results in three stages. They will be awarded the paper diplomas.
- Winners in each stage will be awarded by diplomas electronically on its e-mails.
15. DISQUALIFICATION. Violation of amateur radio regulations in the country of the contestant or violation of the rules of the contest, or unsportsmanlike conduct, will be deemed sufficient cause for disqualification.
If you like the contest you can join the KARPATY CUP which is held annually in Uzhgorod, Ukraine on the second weekend of February. Just note in your log or event organizer e-mail - email@example.com that you wish to become a participant.
Sponsors are invited to cooperate.